Fire Safety Plans
After participating in this course you will be able to do the following:
- Identify what type of building occupancies fire safety plans are required to be prepared, approved and implemented to meet the requirements of the fire code
- Recognize the different parts of a fire safety plan that help to ensure effective utilization of fire safety systems and emergency procedures for occupants in the event of a fire in your building.
- Reference and provide an overview of the 2015 Province of Ontario Fire Code Compendium in respect to the requirements for fire safety plans, having plans approved by the municipal fire department (i.e. Authority Having Jurisdiction) and the roles and responsibilities of building owners for plans.
To provide participants with the understanding and skills required to prepare their own fire safety plan and comply with the Fire Code requirements.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW