Fundamentals of Industrial Instrumentation and Automation
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Become familiar with instrument terminology and standards
- Recognize different process-control concepts and actions
- Stay updated with the evolution of automation controls
- Employ your skills in the utilization, maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial equipment
- Understand the role of the supervisory, control and data acquisition various control systems components and equipment
Industrial staffs, technicians and engineers need a basic understanding of instrumentation process control and automation. This course provides the basics without delving into complicated mathematical formulas. The course covers the fundamentals of the underlying principles for using the industrial instrumentation tools. Lectures will include simple hands-on exercises and problem-solving sessions along with real-world applications and insights from the factory floor.
- The fundamentals of instrumentation
- Methods of measurement
- Control systems basic elements
- Signal control and controller modes
- Measurements and statistics
- Industrial automation
- Supervisory control and data acquisition basics in Process Automation Systems (PAS)
Who Should Attend
Personnel involved with industrial instrumentation selection, utilization, troubleshooting, maintenance, Technicians, Engineers • Project Engineers • Supervisors of Process Automation Systems• System Integrators of OEM Equipment • Staff Whose Responsibilities Include Commissioning and Troubleshooting of Instrumentation for Automation • Project Managers and Others Who Would Like To Know More About Instrumentation and Automation.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW