PLC and PAC Programming
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Understand types of automation controllers
- Perform testing of a complex application, debugging of configuration and execution of logical errors
- Perform multitasking programming
- Setup GUI Interface using FTAP - VIEW using Plant PAX
- Setup real time network
For the majority of the industrial process applications, Programmable Logic Controllers and Programmable Automation Controllers are the backbone of the industrial applications. Automations and robotics are distributed on the manufacturer's floor, or in a wide area e.g. oil industry.
This course will focus on understanding the Programmable Logic Controllers and Programmable Automation Controllers requirements, programming and implementation. The practical approach of the course is guaranteed by having students perform hands-on work on cutting edge technology communication networks.
- Programmable logic controllers
- Programmable automation controllers
- Rockwell automation software PLC and PAC family
- Distributed control systems
- Real time deterministic networks: Allen-Bradley and Rockwell networks
- Wireless communication
- Setting up communication between the PLC and computer using RS-LINX
- First program using RS Logix 5000, debugging syntax errors
- Bit instructions, application: latch and auto-latch; jog function
- FTAP VIEW studio and PLANT PAX
Who Should Attend:
Managers • Engineers • Consultants • Technicians and Supervisors • Operations Personnel
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW