Project Delivery with Autodesk Revit - Electrical - Intermediate
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Issue a well developed drawing package to the field
- Collaborate effectively with a large team
- Create custom families for use in production
- Develop and manage electrical systems
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Autodesk Revit is the most common BIM authoring tool in North America. As more of the industry moves towards working with BIM, it will be vital to not only have advanced skills using Revit, but also know how to best leverage it on projects. In this intermediate course, you will continue to develop your skills to effectively deliver a project using Revit.
- Develop a production set and effectively organize it in the project browser
- Manage revisions and issue drawing packages
- Work collaboratively with a team in the same model
- Coordinate modeled elements in 3D
- Create and manage electrical systems
- Develop and modify electrical families
Who Should Attend:
- Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW