Project Delivery with Autodesk Revit - Electrical - Introductory
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of building Information modeling principles used by industry
- Develop an understanding of model navigation and development within the Autodesk Revit platform
- Become familiar with the tools required to develop a design intent model for document development
- Understand the concepts and best practices for model development and collaboration using Autodesk Revit
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Autodesk Revit is the most common BIM authoring tool in North America. As more of the industry moves towards working with BIM, it will be vital to not only have advanced skills using Revit, but also know how to best leverage it on projects. In this introductory course, you will begin your journey in mastering Revit to deliver successful and profitable projects
- Overview of BIM with respect to electrical focused design
- Revit Interface for model development
- Best practices in starting a Revit project
- Design Standards – Modelling / Drafting
- Understanding of Revit Database
- Modeling Electrical equipment
- Creation of schedules
- Working with multiple team members in a single mode
- Producing deliverables
Who Should Attend:
- Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Project Managers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW