Requirements for Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Protection Equipment & Systems
After participating in this course you will be able to do the following:
- Identify common types of fire and life safety systems that are required to be maintained and inspected to meet the requirements of the Fire Code
- Recognize the importance of maintenance and inspection of fire and life safety systems to minimize risk to personnel and to protect the facility and equipment from a fire.
- Reference the 2015 Province of Ontario Fire Code Compendium sections that require maintenance and inspections of these systems.
To provide participants with the understanding of the various types of fire protection equipment and to discuss related maintenance and inspection practices to meet the requirements of the Fire Code.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW