Requirements for Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Protection Equipment & Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- develop an awareness of the codes and regulations governing the maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment
- recognize the required performance of the various components of fire protection systems and equipment.
- discover the required maintenance and inspection of fire protection systems and equipment.
- enhance your knowledge of the requirements for personnel egress and access by emergency vehicles
- update your existing fire protection maintenance and inspection program.
The integrity of appropriate fire protection systems and equipment in a facility is essential to minimize risk to personnel and to protect the facility and equipment within the facility. This course examines equipment associated with:
a) protecting personnel (fire alarm systems, emergency lighting, etc.) in the event of a fire and
b) minimizing the impact of a fire on equipment and property (sprinkler systems, extinguishing devices, etc.)
Who Should Attend
Institutional, commercial and industrial facility managers, engineers, supervisors and superintendents. Plant operation and maintenance engineers, technicians and supervisors. Staff whose responsibilities include fire protection systems in kitchen facilities and Insurance company representatives.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW