Challenges in Air Emission Requirements
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply prevention & control techniques with a thorough understanding of the emission formation process
- Evaluate the effectiveness & select the most suitable emission reduction system for your requirements with the knowledge gained at the conference
- Reduce cost by using the critical points in inspecting an emission control system for compliance with the required standards
- Make assessment of the effectiveness of alternate technologies, plans, & specifications
- Use effective methods for installation of emission reduction & control technologies already proven successful by others
Industry will be facing increasingly stringent requirements to reduce air emissions to meet current regulations & the increasing pressure coming from enhanced public awareness on Global Warming. What will be the new requirements & what should we be doing now is the focus of the conference which brings together industry, environmental consultants, & the regulators to envision the upcoming requirements for the different industries, the available technologies & their best use with the objective of increasing industry’s preparedness to face the impending changes.
By taking part in this conference, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements to implement the emission reductions.
- Regulation Related to Air Emissions
- Permitting and Projects
- Emissions Measurement and Calculation
- Impact Assessment Monitoring and Modelling
- Estimation and Reporting of GHGs
- Emission Control System Design
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Plant managers Facility Engineers Environmental & Engineering Consultants EHS Managers & Staff Facility Operators Regulatory Personnel Environmental Scientists
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.