Introduction to Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change
After participating in this course, you will be able to
- Review current policy directions in GHG management
- Assess the major factors contributing to business risk to your operation
- Develop the outline of a GHG mitigation plan
- Understand the production of GHG management plans
- Use the management plan as a tool to mitigate facility emissions
While business and project risks associated with climate change have been increasing recognized by the business community, there has been significant movement in regard to greenhouse gas and climate change drivers in the last year leading up to the latest round of government meetings. This webinar will discuss present policy directions and implications on the preparation of GHG management plans for new and existing projects.
- Climate change risk
- Regulatory drivers and policy direction
- Mitigation and adaptation
- GHG assessment and reduction
- The GHG management plan
- Adaptation and system vulnerability
Who should Attend
Facility operations or environmental personnel who need to assess, control or manage GHG assessment and reporting to regulators and financial institutions as well as staff tasked with developing GHG management plans.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW