Air Emission Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Determine best methods for emissions calculation and reporting
- Apply prevention & control techniques with a thorough understanding of the emission formation process
- Evaluate the effectiveness & select the most suitable emission reduction system for your requirements with the knowledge gained at the conference
- Reduce cost by using the critical points in inspecting an emission control system for compliance with the required standards
- Make assessment of the effectiveness of alternate technologies, plans, & specifications
- Use effective methods for installation of emission reduction & control technologies already proven successful by others
Industry continues to face increasingly stringent requirements to reduce air emissions to meet current regulations and the increasing pressure coming from enhanced public awareness. What will be the new requirements and what should we be doing now is the focus of the conference which brings together industry, environmental consultants, and the regulators to envision the upcoming requirements for the different industries, the available technologies and their best use with the objective of increasing industry’s preparedness to face the impending changes. By taking part in this course, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements for emissions assessment and reporting as well as the implementation of current emission reduction requirements.
By taking part in this seminar, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements to implement the emission reductions.
- Regulatory Updates Related to Air Emissions
- Permitting and Projects
- Emissions Estimation, Measurement and Calculation
- Impact Assessment – Monitoring and Modelling
- Emissions Reporting
- Emission Control System Design and Operation
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Plant Managers • Facility Engineers • Environmental & Engineering Consultants • EHS Managers & Staff • Facility Operators • Regulatory Personnel • Environmental Scientists •
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.