Industrial Air Emissions Control
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply your skills to systems specification, contracting for systems, implementing and negotiating approvals, and environmental emissions management
- Understand the concepts behind air pollution control systems
- Identify practical approaches for environmental compliance
- Manage air quality issues for a variety of projects
Air pollution control has made significant advances over the past decade in the management of air pollutants. However increasingly stringent operational air quality limits are being applied and facilities must look to new approaches to achieve and maintain compliance. In particular there are additional requirements that will become problematic for some industries as emissions limits or emission caps are ratcheted down.
This seminar will provide a look at air pollution control systems, including aspects of the engineering design of such systems as it may impact systems specification and selection. The seminar will also look ahead to some of the newer technologies that are becoming available.
- Overview of air pollution control-the systems approach
- Systems design factors
- Performance characteristics
- Applications to pollution control
- Particulate, combustion gases and volatile organics
- Operation, monitoring and maintenance
Who Should Attend:
Environmental Managers Coordinators Engineers Scientists Environmental Departments Corporate/Project Managers Facility Managers Plant Superintendents Consultants Regulatory Personnel Municipal Personnel
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.