Dealing with Facility Odour Issues
After participating in this course, you will be able to
- Review applicability of current standards and regulatory processes
- Assess methods for quantification and prediction of odour impact
- Develop an effective odour management and response plan
- Identify problems and pitfalls and strategies for their avoidance.
Description of the Course
The course looks at the identification and management of odour issues in the industrial or municipal context. Based on case studies, this practical program will examine issues around odour measurement and prediction of offsite impact. It will also review how such issues may be resolved.
- Odour and its measurement
- Odour characterization
- Regulatory aspects, limits and setbacks
- Prediction of offsite impacts
- Mitigation and management
Who Should Attend
Facility operations or environmental personnel who need to assess, control or manage odour issues as well as industry or municipal staff tasked with responding to odour complaints or the design or application of odour management policy.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.