Interpreting Air Dispersion Model Results
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Assess the applicability of model results to your projects
- Review the dispersion model output in project context
- Understand model results and uncertainty
- Use dispersion modelling data to optimise monitoring protocols
Air quality work depends heavily on air dispersion modelling to predict facility or project impacts on human health and the environment. However, for those not directly involved in dispersion modelling, these results can be difficult to interpret and may be misleading when applied to project situations.
Utilizing case studies, this practical webinar will examine the issues and uncertainties around dispersion modelling and prediction of offsite impact. It will also provide guidance on how this information can be best used at the facility or project level.
- Basics of air dispersion modelling
- Regulatory issues
- Model results for specific scenarios
- Application of model data to emissions control
- Application to fugitive emissions
- Case studies
Who Should Attend:
Those involved in the assessment, control or management of air quality issues, including:
Facility/Operations personnel • Environmental personnel
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW