Environmental Bioremediation: In situ Technologies for Decontamination of Groundwater
After participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of groundwater characteristics as well as microbial and environmental conditions controlling groundwater bioremediation processes
- Learn about the technologies that are commonly used during in situ groundwater bioremediation operations
- Evaluate and compare the performances of several in situ technologies used in the bioremediation of groundwater
- Apply your knowledge of various in situ bioremediation technologies to groundwater decontamination projects
This webinar provides information on in situ bioremediation processes for the removal of contaminants from groundwater, without the withdrawal of groundwater and its transportation from the site. The fundamental site characteristics and the controlling microbial and environmental factors during in situ bioremediation of groundwater will be presented.
Selected in situ groundwater bioremediation technologies, including natural attenuation, air sparging and biobarrier technology will be discussed.
- Overview of environmental bioremediation
- Site characterization for in situ bioremediation of groundwater
- Microbial and environmental factors controlling in situ bioremediation of groundwater
- Natural attenuation
- Air sparging technology
- Biobarrier technology
Who Should Attend:
Environmental Engineers, Geologists and hydrogeologists, Project Managers, Consulting Engineers, Environmental Educators, Environmental Risk Managers, Environmental protection officers, Lawyers, Municipal Planners
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW