Application of Artificial Intelligence in Civil/Environmental Engineering
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- have an understanding of major AI techniques,
- have a basic understanding of evaluation methodologies
- have a working knowledge of how to apply AI technologies to real-world datasets,
- have gained experience designing and applying AI techniques in Civil/Environmental engineering problems
Artificial intelligence (AI) techniques and machine learning approaches will revolutionize many aspects of future Civil/Environmental Engineering field. AI can be used as a promising tool to tackle different problems but related aspects of civil/environmental practical cases as great concern all over the world. The main focus of this course is to understand and discuss the recent developments in AI applications relating to practical engineering application.
This course introduces a variety of different topics in AI approaches and learning methods in modeling and prediction of complex environmental systems. The practical examples are illustrated and will show you how to apply this technique into practice.
- Data acquisition/Preprocessing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Modeling tools
- Post processing
Who Should Attend:
Civil & Enviromental Engineers • Project Engineers & Managers • Consultants • Designers • Operation & Maintenance personnel • Developers • PlannersREQUEST ON-SITE Quote
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW