Instrumentation and Control for Water & Wastewater Processes
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate operation and control needs
- Develop SOO (Sequence of operation), P&IDs (Piping and Instrument Diagrams) and BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Use pressure, flow, temperature and analytical variables for process monitoring and control
- Coordinate control hardware, HMI and SCADA systems
- Avoid common errors in selection and application
Effective instrumentation and control systems are critical for the efficient operation of any water or wastewater treatment or pumping facility. Starting with the basic principles and components of instrumentation and control, this course will provide you with practical skills in the specific technologies, applications, and recent trends of I&C, SCADA and related systems.
The need to integrate control systems with process requirements is emphasized. Geared specifically towards individuals in the industry, this course includes workshop problems to help you understand and improve your next instrumentation and control project.
- Uses and benefits of instrumentation and control
- Signal types
- Discrete instrumentation
- Basic instruments
- Analytical instrumentation
- Final control elements
- Controllers and control algorithms
- Pumping applications
- Aeration and blower applications
- Documentation and commissioning
Who should attend:
Water and Wastewater Professionals • Plant Managers and Operators • Consulting Engineers involved in Environmental, Electrical or Control Systems • System Integrators
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW