Application of Artificial Intelligence in Civil/Environmental Engineering
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- have an understanding of primary AI techniques,
- have a basic understanding of evaluation methodologies for Civil/Environmental Engineering problems
- have a working knowledge of how to apply AI technologies to real-world datasets,
- have gained experience designing and using AI techniques in Civil/Environmental engineering problems
Artificial intelligence (AI) techniques and machine learning approaches will revolutionize many aspects of the future Civil/Environmental Engineering field. AI can be a promising tool to tackle different problems, but related aspects of civil/environmental practical cases are a significant concern worldwide. The main focus of this course is to understand and discuss the recent developments in AI applications relating to practical engineering applications.
This course introduces various topics in AI approaches and learning methods in modelling and predicting complex environmental systems. The practical examples are illustrated and will show you how to apply this technique.
- Data acquisition/Preprocessing
- Classification methods
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Modeling tools
Who Should Attend:
Civil and Environmental Engineers • Project Engineers and Managers • Consultants • Designers • Operation and Maintenance personnel • Developers • Planners
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW