Canadian Environmental Protection Act and Regulations
- Review of the status Canadian federal legislation as applied to environmental issues
- Understanding practical approaches to environmental compliance
- Update knowledge and skills in relation to environmental assessment
The environmental “command and control” compliance philosophy continues to dominate the government policy agenda. The only way to avoid liability for non-compliance is to thoroughly understand regulatory requirements. This course enhances your knowledge and skills by increasing your understanding of current federal environmental compliance issues. The regulations are described with emphasis on the application of regulations in the various areas of concern to industry.
- Introduction Federal Regulation
- CEPA and Chemicals Management
- NPRI and emissions reporting
- Environmental Assessment
- Technical information required
- Impact on projects
Who Should Attend
- Facility operations
- Environmental personnel who need to assess, control or manage air quality
- Staff tasked with developing best management practices for emissions management and control
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW