Challenges in Air Emission Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Determine best methods for emissions quantification, impact assessment, compliance determination, and reporting.
- Apply prevention and control techniques with a thorough understanding of processes and activities that are sources of air emission.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of alternate technologies and approaches to select the most suitable emission reduction system for your requirements with the knowledge gained at the conference.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of an air emissions control system for compliance with the required standards or objectives.
- Considerations for the use of effective methods of emission reduction and control technologies already proven successful by others.
Industry continues to face increasingly stringent requirements to reduce air emissions to meet current regulations and the increasing pressure coming from enhanced public awareness. What will be the new requirements and what should we be doing now is the focus of the conference which brings together industry, environmental consultants, and the regulators to envision the upcoming requirements for the different industries, the available technologies and their best use with the objective of increasing industry’s preparedness to face the impending changes. By taking part in this course, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements for emissions assessment and reporting as well as the implementation of current emission reduction requirements.
By taking part in this course, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements to implement the emission reductions.
- Regulatory Updates Related to Air Emissions
- Permitting and Projects
- Emissions Estimation, Measurement and Calculation
- Impact Assessment - Monitoring and Modelling
- Emissions Reporting
- Emission Control System Design and Operation
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Plant managers • Facility Engineers • Environmental and Engineering Consultants • EHS Managers and Staff • Facility Operators • Regulatory Personnel • Environmental Scientists
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW