Challenges in Air Emission Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand federal and provincial regulations and programs that are drivers of air emissions management and control
- Determine best methods for emissions calculation and reporting
- Understand how air dispersion modelling and monitoring are used to assess effects on ambient air quality
- Apply best practices, pollution prevention, and controls techniques to address air pollutants, fugitive dust, or odours
- Evaluate the effectiveness and select the most suitable emission mitigation approach for your application.
Industry continues to face increasingly stringent requirements to reduce air emissions to meet current regulations and the increasing pressure coming from enhanced public awareness. What will be the new requirements and what should we be doing now is the focus of the conference which brings together industry, environmental consultants, and the regulators to envision the upcoming requirements for the different industries, the available technologies and their best use with the objective of increasing industry’s preparedness to face the impending changes. By taking part in this course, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements for emissions assessment and reporting as well as the implementation of current emission reduction requirements.
By taking part in this course, you will enhance your understanding of the potential regulatory compliance requirements to implement the emission reductions.
- Regulatory Drivers and Updates Related to Air Emissions
- Air Quality Considerations in Impact Assessment and Permitting
- Emissions Quantification Methods
- Evaluating Air Quality Effects through Monitoring and Modelling
- Emissions Reporting
- Emissions Management and Mitigation
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Plant managers • Facility Engineers • Environmental and Engineering Consultants • EHS Managers and Staff • Facility Operators • Regulatory Personnel • Environmental Scientists
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW