Environmental Bioremediation: Ex situ Technologies for Decontamination of Soil
After participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of microbial and environmental conditions controlling soil bioremediation processes
- Learn about the technologies that are commonly used during ex-situ soil bioremediation operations
- Evaluate and compare the performances of several ex-situ technologies used in the bioremediation of soil
- Apply your knowledge of various ex situ bioremediation technologies to soil decontamination projects
This webinar provides information on ex-situ bioremediation processes for removing contaminants from soil. The major soil contaminants and the controlling microbial and environmental factors during ex-situ bioremediation processes will be presented. Selected ex-situ soil bioremediation technologies will be discussed, including composting, biopile and ex-situ landfarming.
- Overview of environmental bioremediation
- Composting technology
- Biopile technology
- Ex situ landfarming technology
Who Should Attend:
Environmental Engineers, Geologists, Soil Scientists, Project Managers, Consulting Engineers, Environmental Educators, Environmental Risk Managers, Environmental protection officers, Lawyers, Municipal Planners
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW