Field Groundwater Purging, Monitoring and Sampling
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Select the most updated techniques and methods in collecting representative samples of groundwater that meets the required needs for your project.
- Examine procedures and steps to follow in planning a successful field groundwater sampling program.
- Apply progressive techniques for monitoring groundwater quality and groundwater levels for long-terms data collection that can be used for Environmental climate change impacted to water resources and drought condition.
- Minimize bias in collecting high quality data for a cost effective project using QA/QC.
- Develop and implement a successful and affordable groundwater sampling program that meets the regulations and requirements recommended by Environmental international organizations in Canada and U.S.
In this training course, the comprehensive approach and cost effective operation of a successful field groundwater monitoring and sampling program to collect the real pore- fluid groundwater is discussed.
The workshop will assist individuals involved to understand the design principle, required personnel, equipment needed, field operation and procedures of monitoring and collecting groundwater samples for analysis and saving money for their project.
- Welcome, Introduction, course Preview, Learning Outcome
- Planning Groundwater Sampling Event
- Groundwater Level Measurement
- Purging and Evacuating Stagnant Water from a Well
- Monitoring Field Parameters
- Groundwater Sampling Procedures
- Sample Collection Procedures
- Equipment Decontamination:
- Sample Handling and Shipment
- Low-flow Purging and Sampling
- Collection of Drinking Water Samples
Who Should Attend
Environmental Consultants • Engineers •Technical Personnel and Technologists responsible for collecting groundwater samples • Project Managers • Regulatory Personnel •Utility companies and Agencies • Building Companies, Real Estates, and Conservation Authorities
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW