Industrial Odour Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to
- Apply your skills in contracting, integrating health and safety, data management and reporting, inspections and investigations, negotiating approvals, and environmental management
- Understand the nuisance legislation that directly impacts odour management
- Identify practical approaches for quantification and prediction
- Assess problems and strategies for dealing with odour issues
- Develop an effective odour management and response plan
Description of the Course
The course looks at the identification and management of odour issues in the industrial or municipal context. The primary tool to management of odour impacts is typically the development and implementation of an odour management and control plan that is typically submitted to the regulator for approval. This course takes the participant from an understanding of the mechanisms that generate odours through the assessment of the problem and the development of a suitable management plan. This is done using experience gained on a wide variety of projects and applied in a case study format from initial complaint assessment through to management plan development.
- Odour Generation, Characterization and Human Impact
- Complaints, Sources and Emissions Assessment
- Impact Assessment and Dispersion Modelling
- Mitigation and Management â€“ Limits and Setbacks
- The Odour Management and Control Plan
- Case studies
Who Should Attend
Environmental Managers • Coordinators Facility • Engineers • Scientists • Environmental Departments • Corporate/Project Managers • Directors and Officers • Facility Managers • Plant Superintendents • In-house counsel • Consultants • Regulatory Personnel • Municipal Personnel
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW