Management of Fugitive Dust
After participating in this course you will be able to do the following:
- Apply your skills in contracting, integrating health and safety, data management and reporting, inspections and investigations, negotiating approvals, and environmental management
- Understand the legislation that directly impacts fugitive dust management
- Identify practical approaches for environmental compliance
- Manage environmental issues for a variety of projects
Fugitive dust management is an essential part of large infrastructure projects, site remediation as well as mineral extraction and some industrial projects. The primary tool to management offsite fugitive dust is typically the development and implementation of a dust management and control plan that is typically submitted to the regulator for approval. This course takes the participant from an understanding of the mechanisms that produce fugitive dust through the assessment of the problem and the development of a suitable dust control plan. This is done using experience gained on a wide variety of dust control projects and applied in a case study format through to plan development.
While participants are encouraged to bring along their own case study or problem, where this is not possible case scenarios will be provided.
- Particulate Species and Transport Mechanisms
- Sources and Fugitive Emissions Assessment
- Impact Assessment and Modelling
- Mitigation and Management
- Dust Monitoring
- The Dust Management and Control Plan
Who Should Attend:
Environmental Managers • Coordinators • Engineers • Scientists • Environmental Departments • Corporate/Project Managers • Directors and Officers • Facility Managers • Plant Superintendents• In-house counsel • Consultants • Regulatory Personnel • Municipal Personnel
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW