Understanding Environmental Regulations - Eastern Canada
The command and control environmental compliance philosophy continues to dominate the government policy agenda. The only way to avoid liability for non-compliance is to thoroughly understand regulatory requirements. This course primarily deals with environmental regulations and the interrelationships among federal, provincial, and municipal agencies. It adds to your knowledge and skills by increasing your understanding of environmental regulations by first describing the regulations and providing references for information and then emphasizing application of regulations in the various areas of concern to industry.
- Federal Environmental Law, Regulation and Policy
- Case Law Relevant to Federal Legislation
- Provincial Environmental Law, Regulations and Policy
- Provincial Case Law
- Regional and Municipal Regulations on the Environment
- Enforcement, Inspection and Investigation
- Liability and Due Diligence
- The Defence of Environmental Charges
- A Contaminated Site Review Strategy
- Applications of Environmental Regulations to Processes and Projects
- Working and Negotiating with the Regulator
- Working with the Community on Environmental Issues
Who Should Attend
Environmental Engineers • Plant Managers and Project Managers • Health and Safety Personnel • Environmental Corporate Managers • Directors and Officers • In-House Counsel • Consultants • Regulatory Personnel at the Federal and Provincial Levels • Municipal Personnel Responsible for Waste Management and Sewage and Other Individuals Interested in Environmental Affairs.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW