Watershed Risk Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand uncertainty in risk assessment
- Understand how uncertainty in climate change analyses can propagate through hydrological modelling
- Discover select tools and methods used in watershed risk management
- Develop a fundamental understanding of flood risk assessment
Watershed risk assessment and management, primarily in northern regions, will be addressed in this course. This course will introduce risk fundamentals and tools and how risk can be assessed in hydrological and hydraulic models. It is tailored to an audience of non-specialist professionals.
- Risk fundamentals
- Climate change
- Basin hydrology
- Fluvial Floods
Who Should Attend
Professionals involved in the management of risk in the water sector, including: Water Resource Engineers and Specialists • River Engineers • Environmental Specialists • Project Managers • Civil Engineers • Technologists and Technicians • Engineering Consultants
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW