Fundamentals of Project Management for Construction Projects
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Distinguish a PROJECT from other terms
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the PMI methodology of project management and good foundation to where to start building you knowledge in the field
- Analyze & formulate responses to most of the questions related to (what & who) is involved in organized approach
- Plan for the next step in improving essential employment and professional development skills.
The webinar will be useful to individuals (form various backgrounds) interested in the subject of Project management based on PMI methodology and/or targeting PMP certification.
- Definitions and Terminology
- Project lifecycle analysis
- Process groups & knowledge areas
- Simplified approach towards understanding the inputs, tools & techniques and outputs within project management
- The calculations & equations – How it is used?
- PMI methodology VS other theories of Project Management
- PMI requirements and certifications
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.