Project Risk Management
After participating in this webinar you will:
- Know the biggest threats and risks to project success.
- Understand the consequences of failing to address these risks.
- Learn the best strategies for managing and mitigating these risks.
- Explore the industry landscape concerning the implementation of risk management.
- Be well informed with respect to the top line recommendations to improve bottom line project success.
The complexity of modern construction projects creates great risks for disputes and inefficiency. Good project management demands good risk management and taking proactive steps can make projects successful. After analyzing 5,000 projects a report has been issued revealing common patterns on effective risk management. This analysis breaks down public and private risk and the most effective means to mitigate these risks.
The webinar identifies how to identify project risks and their early warning signs. The webinar shows that risk mitigation can yield significant cost benefits, yet risk assessment procedures are more widely adopted than risk mitigation. This webinar presents details concerning “how’s” of implementing Risk Mitigation.
- Study methodology and demographics
- Risks facing construction projects
- Risk impacts on projects
- Industry landscape
- Impact of new practices
- Risk and risk management discussion
- Risk allocation via contract terms and conditions
- Documentation and document management
- Common contractor mistakes
Who Should Attend:
Owners • Design professionals • Construction managers • Contractors • Subcontractors • Construction attorneys
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.