Project Management in Industrial and Commercial Environment
- Learn about project objective and scope of work formulation and vetting.
- Gain knowledge about the value of proper protocol and effective communication in successful implementation of a project.
- Understand safety in project construction phase, PPE, Fire Protection, Elevated Work, SPCC, RCRA, Arc Flash, LOTO, Emergency Action Plan
- Learn about proven best practices that can be pivotal in successful execution of projects.
- Get updated about proven best practices for orderly and effective commissioning and closure of projects.
This course caters to professionals who are responsible for execution of projects involving construction, start-up and commissioning of manufacturing, commercial, and institutional facilities. Participants will be exposed to the A – Z of project management. The program begins with the formulation, vetting and acceptance of the project objective and takes the audience all the way to commissioning and project closure stage - navigating through all phases of project implementation or execution.
In addition to being introduced to commercially available project management programs/tools, participants will get the opportunity to learn lessons that are seldom covered in textbooks and are often acquired through experience.
- Project Objective, Scope, Basic Assumptions and Goal Setting
- Project team organization, management approval and protocol for communications and transactions
- Development of functional specifications of the system or process
- Project Management Tools (Project Schedule development and Project mapping and flow)
- Project Performance Metrics
- Construction and Project Implementation Phase Best Practices
- Receive equipment, material, tools, equipment and supplies for the installation phase.
- Pre-mobilization Transfer of Drawings, Technical Data and Important Safety Information.
- On-site System Testing
- Project Start-up, Commissioning and Closure
Who Should Attend
- Engineering Managers/Directors
- Project Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Energy Professionals
- Project Planners
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Site Superintendents
- Constructions Company Managers/Executives
- Project/Constructions Safety Supervisors
- Technicians with Project Phase Responsibility
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.