Coping with Complex Ethical Dilemmas in Engineering Practice
After Participating in this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Develop appropriate awareness to ethical practices, you can take immediately back to the office and build that understanding for your organization
- Explore code and principles directly related to ethical dilemmas in your work place
- Recognize potential for ethical dilemmas to facilitate your organization day to day operation
Discover and explore why engineers need to think ethically. Working in a profession that affects the lives of individuals and communities brings with its significant responsibility to act in an ethical and transparent manner. Engineering practice can pose difficult questions, from balancing environmental harms against society’s energy needs, to assessing whether current social and political priorities are a good basis for developing systems that will affect lives for decades.
The ethical engineer must think through moral dilemmas and arrive at practical and justifiable decisions. This class will address these issues and how to overcome them, so you can be ethically aware.
- What is ethical practices
- Code and principles of engineers
- Dealing with ethical dilemmas
Who Should Attend?
Managers • Technical Professionals • Directors • Executive Leaders • Aspiring Leaders
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.