Effective Construction Office and Field Administration
After participating in the seminar, you will be able to:
- select and use new methods of project delivery with the knowledge of their impact on the responsibilities of contract administrators
- upgrade your bidding and contract award procedures, the activities at the start of the construction process
- make more efficient your construction start-up procedures since they set the tone for the quality of subsequent work
- prevent construction claims by maintaining your project history and personal project diaries
- manage your construction project contract closeout with a better understanding of your role in it
As one who participates in the management for the construction of buildings, you may have a good understanding of your day to day role. However, to advance your career you need to become more familiar with the responsibilities of the other people involved in the construction process and how these responsibilities relate to your own.
At this course you will have the opportunity to learn about the roles of others, from the perspective of the owner, consultant and the contractor and to develop your own field observation knowledge and skills.
- Bidding And Contract Award
- Progress And Quality Of The Work, And Related Payments
- Changes To The Contract
- The Basics Of Field Review
- Field Review Guidelines /Checklists For Construction In Progress
- Field Reviews For Contract Closeout
- Contract Closeout
- Finalizing the Contract
- Post Construction Period
- Dealing With Disputes and Claims
Who Should Attend
Project Managers Architects Consulting Engineers Specification Writers Architectural & Engineering Technologists Building Inspectors & Safety Officials Contractors & Subcontractors Construction Managers & Site Representatives Acting For Owners, Inspection & Testing Technicians, Lawyers, Arbitrators, Mediators, Interior Designers Other Individuals Involved In Disputes & Claims Resulting From the Construction Phases of Building Projects
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW