How to Increase the Productivity of your Company
After Participating in this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the suitable best practices to your business environment
- Outline a proper productivity investment plan
- Implement productivity changes by using the appropriate approach
In a context of business in perpetual transformation, how do you increase the productivity of your company?
The shortage of labor, the automation and the robotization, Factory 4.0 are all signals that the business context of the industrial companies is transforming at a rapid pace. Find what best practices to adopt. Decide which industrial strategy to choose, between the improvement of the processes or the investment in equipment and in IT. Understand the approach who assures that your projects will be successfully implemented.
- Why shall we increase our productivity?
- What strategy to adopt?
- Which best practices to choose?
- More common best’s practices
- Investments to update your operations
- Equipment or software?
- What about plant 4.0
- Key factors for a successful implementation
Who Should Attend:
- Production managers
- General managers
- President of SME
- Industrial engineers
- Project engineers
- Human resource managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW