Excuses, Blame and Unmet Expectations: How to Build a Culture of Accountability
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Help Employees Take Ownership of Tasks and Duties
- Communicate Clear Expectations to Prevent Failures and Missed Deadlines
- Apply the Accountability Pyramid Model for Creating a Culture of Accountability
- How Effective Managers Handle Unmet Expectations
- What Great Managers Do When Employees Blame Others or Make Excuses
No more playing the blame game, or saying “that’s not my job,” and finger-pointing to others. It’s a movie you’ve seen too many times before — employees not taking responsibility and accountability.
As a manager, you’re expected to set clear expectations, establish performance benchmarks, deliver feedback, motivate employees, and all this while still performing all your other duties. There’s hope! Finally, a training experience that equips managers to effectively empower employees to take ownership and complete responsibility for their work!REQUEST ON-SITE Quote
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.