Developing Powerful, Winning Proposals
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Know the best way to organize proposal content
- Understand how to write powerful, persuasive proposals better and faster
- Increase your proposal win rates
- Differentiate your offering by providing significant client value
- Learn the key points of content that the reader (decision maker) wants to see and the best way to present it
Selling consulting engineering services is a complex undertaking. In a competitive market, you need to write and present powerful proposals to win the business. In fact, in today's environment it's almost impossible to close business without one.
What are the essentials of a good proposal? What are the key points of content the decision maker wants to see? What's the best way to organize the content? How can you create compelling value propositions that the decision maker won't miss? How can you write powerful, persuasive, proposals better and faster?
- Writing process
- Benefits of outlining
- What is a business proposal?
- Proposal purpose
- Understand the reader
- Three Ps of business proposals
- Reports – structure
- Introduction vs. Executive Summary
- Body of the report
- Conclusion & Recommendations
- Writing – Sell Your Benefits
- Paragraphs vs. numbered/bullet points
Who Should Attend:
- Project Managers
- Sales/Business Development staff
- Marketing support staff
- Managers involved in proposals and presentations
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.