Leadership Lessons Learned (3L)
After Participating in this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand why others have failed, so… you can take immediately lead your team more effectively.
- Understanding that the learning of relationship is the heart of learning leadership.
- Know how managers / leaders learn from good and bad experiences.
- Appreciate why the context is work and, and often looking back is the best way to learn.
- Understand how the development of leadership skills enable and sustain leaders to facilitate subordinates to deliver outstanding results and productivity.
(3L) Learn Leadership Lessons from other leaders and organizations’. Build your awareness to your work place as a leader to promote production and harmony. This webinar will address these lessons learned from others. As well, we dive deeper into explaining some scenarios that other leaders have faced and how to overcome them, so you can excel as a highly successful leader.
- Introduction of “leadership lessons learned” concept
- The definition of leadership
- The concept of leadership skills
- Trust - The center of human endeavor and activity
- Ten important lessons learned from other leaders
- The lessons learned in business for today fast pace world
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.