System Engineering: Managing Development Projects
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- use practical new solutions in managing project scope
- integrate human engineering, safety engineering and software engineering in project management
- determine risks and apply mitigation methods
- conduct system design reviews
- be familiar with system engineering as a profession
Engineering is now part of new technologies in system development. To remain competitive a company needs to excel in advanced systems engineering, methodology of project development, beginning with a requirements study and analysis, through risk management and system design, to system verification and testing, deployment and training.
- System Engineering, An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Controlling System Requirements
- System Analysis and Design
- System Engineering Process
- System Technical Reviews
- Managing Risk
- Human Factors in System Engineering
- Safety Program in System Engineering
- Software Engineering as Part of System Engineering
- Case Studies & Workshop
Who Should Attend
Mechanical, Electrical and Software Engineers • Consultants • Project Engineers •Engineers Working in Government and Military Technology Fields • Design Engineers and Other Technical Personnel who are Involved in the Development of Projects • Professionals Who Need to Upgrade Their Current Experience and Knowledge of System Engineering • Program Managers Who Require Practical Knowledge of Certain Aspects of System Engineering or Who Need to Refresh their Knowledge.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.