High Impact Presentation Skills for Career Advancement
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the information to include in a presentation
- Capture and hold your audience's attention
- Use your voice pace and tone to create interest
- Use effective body language that is not distracting
- Use visual aids to provide support
Great content means nothing if it is not packaged and presented in an effective way. In today’s world, people expect a level of confident professionalism in presenters. While it seems some are “naturally” good presenters, these skills are actually learned and not innate. You too can learn these presenting secrets.
In this fast-paced, highly participative webinar, you will learn to present effectively with practical and proven techniques. This session focuses on preparation, delivery, and strategy, and includes useful presentation planners and tip sheets. If you are interested in developing your presentation skills, gaining greater support for your ideas and improving your corporate regard, this session is for you.
- Presentation strategy
- Visual aids
- Lead the listener
- Exude confidence
- Establish your reputation
- Capture & maintain attention
- Voice tone & body language
Who Should Attend:
Those involved with presenting to others, including Engineers of all disciplines
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW