Successful Construction Project Administration - From Start to Completion
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the contracting process, risk allocations and project delivery systems
- Perform project schedule/time analysis, critical paths, floats/resource allocation and time-cost relationships
- Identify dispute causes to avoid claims
- Design and implement an effective dispute management system
- Effectively conduct the process of substantial completion and project hand-over
Most organizations cannot afford the personnel time to apprentice a field administrator-in-training. As a result, many field representatives are sent out to a project unprepared to deal with the specific responsibilities associated with comprehensive field administration. This practical three-day seminar will fill that gap and focus on the technical and personal responsibilities involved in the observation, supervision, and coordination of on-site construction.
This seminar will increase your knowledge of construction practices and control techniques and develop your skills in contract administration and decision-making by studying potential risks before the start of a project.
- Contracting process & risk management
- Project delivery systems & organization
- Construction phase
- Project documentation & control systems
- Scheduling & tracking work progress
- Effective project monitoring
- Changes, disputes, claims & prevention
- Delays & acceleration
- Substantial completion & project hand-over
Who Should Attend:
Project Managers • Contract Managers & Coordinators • Field Engineers • Construction Managers & personnel • Contractors • Construction Inspectors • Designers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.