Resume Writing for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Write a resume that highlights your education, experience, skills and abilities
- Use your credentials to demonstrate your capabilities
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate as part of a team
- Present your management skills and accomplishments
Do you want to launch a successful job search? Does your résumé showcase your education, experience, skills and abilities? Does it speak to your strengths and highlight your accomplishments?
Learn to create a résumé that communicates clearly and gives you a competitive edge!
In today’s job market, employer needs are constantly evolving. in terms of style and content, your resume should be an informative and attention-grabbing document. Learn the resume writing techniques that present your technical and personal skills and highlight your accomplishments and knowledge! And create cover letters that summarize your strengths and abilities.
- Identify your education, work experience, skills, abilities and accomplishments
- Review resume formats; pick the one that will work best for you
- Use action verbs when outlining your skills, abilities and accomplishments
- Customize your resume to the job(s) you are applying for
- Customize a cover letter that sells your skills, abilities and accomplishments
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to write a more effective resume
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.