How to Plan and Write Social Media Content
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Define social media and its various formats
- Determine your purpose when choosing which social media to use, and how to use it
- Use social media to promote your products, services, events, blog posts and/or website
- Discover and use 'the circle of social media'
- Answering W5 (who, what, where, when and why) before you write social media content
Discover ‘the circle of social media' to promote your products, services, events, blog posts and/or website. Learn how to write tweets and posts for social media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Review the importance of answering the W5 (who, what, where, when and why) before you write social media content to capture the attention and hold the interest of your target audience. Finally, review how participating on appropriate LinkedIn discussion forums can help boost your credibility and drive traffic to your website or blog.
- Define social media
- Review various social media formats
- Choose social media formats with your purpose and target audience in mind
- Answer who, what, where, when and why (W5) before writing social media content
- Use the 'circle of social media' to help you reach your target audience and achieve your objectives
- Participate on LinkedIn (and other) discussion forums to boost your credibility
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to become a more effective and efficient social media writer and user
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW