Engineering Leadership: The 4 Fundamentals for Leading Others
After participating in this course you will be able to:
- Identify with a productive mindset of leadership
- Develop four behaviours to become instantly more effective as a leader
- Value current leadership research and apply it to your daily practice
- Have better conversations with your staff
Believe it or not, the ‘natural born leader’ is a rare and almost mythical creature. Good leadership requires reflection and a deliberate approach to how you set the stage for others to understand your goals and values and to begin to trust your leadership. This course will provide a solid foundation for you to generate a leadership mindset and to understand four core behaviours that will engender trust, engagement and productivity among your coworkers and staff.
- Understanding the leadership role
- The leadership mindset
- Leadership research
- The four leadership behaviours
Who should attend:
Engineers • Engineering Team Leaders • Engineering Project Managers • Engineering Consultants
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW