Fundamentals of Project Management
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your knowledge in project management methodology, processes and knowledge areas.
- Achieve efficiency in all phases of project management
- Upgrade the quality of your project experience
- Gain insight into project life cycle analysis
- Increase efficiency of construction work being cognizant of procedures in managing procedures
The webinar of fundamentals of project management covers the principles and practices of professional project management applied to construction. It will include definitions, and descriptive analysis of the project lifecycle.
Gain a broad overview on project management mapping, framework, tools and techniques in addition to inputs and outputs of project management in each knowledge area.
Who Should Attend:
- Various disciplines in construction industry; including project managers, designers, project coordinators, owners and facilitators in the building industry.
- Everyone interested in understanding the PMI methodology of project management.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW