Coaching and Mentoring for Technical Leaders
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain strategies you can take immediately to mentor and coach your Team
- Appreciate that the learning of relationship is at the heart of change
- Understand how managers / leaders facilitate development
- Understand why the context is work and the outcome is change in action
- Recognize how the development of skills enable and sustain subordinate to deliver result
Learn the top secrets of successful managers / leaders - the secret of mentoring and coaching. In this webinar you will understand coaching and mentoring formally and informally and learn how to use skills in leading and managing teams more effectively.
We will address the coaching and mentoring in the work place as a leader to promote production and harmony. This class will address these issues and how to overcome them so you can excel as a highly successful leader.
- The learning of relationship is at heart of change
- The coach and mentor facilitate the development
- The context is work
- The outcome is change in action
- The approach or model provides movement and direction
- The skills develop insight, release potential and deliver results
- The quality of mentorship will affirm, enable and sustain subordinate
- Ethical safeguard practice enhances coaching and mentoring
- Mentoring and Coaching in context
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW