Supercharge Your Use of Digital Assistant Technology
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify digital assistant core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading digital assistant case studies from multiple industries and professions
- Review how practitioners can succeed using digital assistants
- Discuss key digital assistant resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic digital assistant starter strategy for your operations and career
The course provides a concise overview of the key ethical considerations and practical business opportunities for practitioners related to voice-enabled digital assistants. These technologies include Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Microsoft Cortana, Samsung, Bixby, and others. One in six North Americans now own a so-called smart speaker — up 128 percent since January 2017. The rapid rise of these electronic gadgets and services (and the products that can be used with them) are upending how people interact with computers and access artificial intelligence
- Industry Examples
- What’s Ahead
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of digital assistants including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Eastern TimeREQUEST ON-SITE Quote
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW