Business Writing for the Technical Professional: Harness the Writing Process
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Define communication process
- Understand why AIAA (attention, interest, attitude, action) is important
- Review the writing process and understand why writing is just part of the process
- Use W5 (who, what, where, when, why) to write email
- Review the structure of reports
Do you find yourself feeling blank when you face the blank page? Do you have a lot to say but don't know where to, or how to, start? Do you suspect your writing tends to go on too long and is not as organized or as focused as it could (or should) be? Have you ever used ASAP in an email message? Do you want to know why you shouldn't use it? Do you want to write more effective proposals or reports? Do you want to write in a more effective and efficient manner? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this webinar is for you.
- Communication process
- Attention, Interest, Attitude, Action (AIAA)
- Writing process
- Planning and purpose
- Who, what, where, when and why (W5) and email
- Writing Structure
- Writing longer documents and the benefits of outlining
- Paragraphs, numbered and bullet points
- Editing and proofreading tips
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to become a more effective and efficient email and report writer
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW