Advanced Leadership and Management for Organizations Today
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand your role and responsibilities as a senior leader and how to establish the trust of your staff
- Identify and demonstrate effective leadership, management behaviours, and practices to engage and influence/motivate your team towards a common goal as well as increasing productivity
- Effectively communicate a vision and identify what you require from your team for effective day-to-day communication and progress management
- Provide and receive useful and helpful feedback to enhance performance and understanding the challenges the team may face day to day in a changing world
If you have been promoted to a supervisory or senior leadership position in the past year or want to sharpen your skills to become a more effective senior leader and manage in the future, this course will enable you to master the advanced concepts of leadership by learning the language of human behaviour : emotional intelligence, ultimate ownership, and management of people and processes within your organization.
You will learn how to make a successful transition from manager to leader/senior manager and to confidently assume the mantle of leadership and mentorship. You will learn the skills required to delegate responsibility and engage your employees on multiple levels. A large part of a leader's job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand human behaviour and how to influence and direct other people's performance as well as the ability to mentor and empower them. Finally, you will learn how to get the most out of your team, build trust, prevent/resolve conflict, communicate effectively, decision making, and problem solving. In addition, you will discover insight into your own ability to lead and manage your team to accomplish the mission and goals of your organization.
- Human Behaviour and Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Team Building and Knowledge Base
- Situational, Transactional, and Transformational Leadership
- Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- Coaching and Mentoring
- 8 Step Problem Solving
- Performance Counselling
- Organizational Change - 3 Stages
- Organizational Values
- Diversity in the Workplace (Generations X, Y, and Z)
Who Should Attend
Senior Leaders and Supervisors • Project Managers • Business Owners • Directors and VPs
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW