BIM for Executive Leadership
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how BIM affects enables project delivery and differs from CAD workflow
- Describe multiple uses for BIM, other than document creation
- Understand the benefits of BIM in a tech-centric industry
- Gain understanding of organizational changes and new roles
- Enable focused BIM Vision and Strategy to grow your practice
- Find further ROI in connecting existing digital tools
The building and infrastructure industry has had essentially stagnant, if not falling levels of productivity for the last 25 years. While there are many reasons, the slow adoption and implementation of digital technologies is significant. Processes and workflows have not taken advantage of digitization and remain costly. BIM looks to fix this technological gap and improve the efficiency of our industry. However, it is not as easy as purchasing Revit. There is a lot of nuance to understand and prepare for, and having that knowledge will allow for success. Learn how BIM is affecting the AEC industry and how you can leverage it to your advantage.
- CEO as primary BIM User
- Key BIM Roles and Responsibilities
- BIM Visioning and Strategy
- Billable vs Organizational Work
- Re-alignment and Understanding of BIM in AEC
- HR Challenges, Ramifications and How to Overcome
- Technology disruption in AEC
Who Should Attend:
- Principals, Owners
- Executive Leadership
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW