BIM Project Planning & Management
When completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the process of BIM projects in a multi discipline environment
- Capable of opening and auditing a Revit model
- Navigate the model views, design views and drawings sheets developed in a Revit model
- Be able to begin the process of story boarding a full document set for production and design staff
- Have the capability to open review and change model and drawing elements to manage projects
This technical training is designed for senior staff managing projects in Revit. Staff requiring the ability to audit the model and drawing sheets developed at various stages of the project. Be able to control and manage sheets for production and design staff. Team members that need the capability of navigating the Revit model environment. This class provides the tools to confidently develop additional views and perform some model editing for design development. Provide revisions and markups from the Revit model from digital production files generated within the Revit environment.
This is a hands-on learning session. No handouts or manuals will be provided. Please refer to the suggested manual.
Schedule - 1 Day - 10:00am-5:00pm
- High level review of industry standards
- Project considerations that BIM affects
- BIM Uses what they are and how they could be utilized
- BIM workflow documentation and how important they are for project planning and delivery
- Revit Model management navigation
- Project Sheet story boarding
- Project Sheet setup
- Setting up the views for production development
- Model Auditing and Sheet review
- Difference between Worksharing and Collaboration in a BIM project
- What outputs can management expect?
- Where BIM is going for the Architects, Engineers and Designers
Who should attend
- Principals, Owners
- Project Managers
- Senior Structural Engineers
- Senior Mechanical Engineers
- Senior Electrical Engineers
- Senior Interior Designers
- Senior Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW