Bribery and Anti-Corruption Awareness for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Build or refresh your knowledge of corruption principles
- Identify how to better detect illegal transactions
- Discover how to spot indicators of possible unethical activities
- Review how to better recognize breaches of trust that compromise good governance, fair competition, health and safety
- Prepare a basic anti-corruption strategy for your operations
The course provides general information on how to recognize signals of possible bribery or corruption in the course of regular engineering work. Discover key resources and tools available for effective detection and deterrence.
Explore the impact of bribery on ethical decision-making, and how practitioners can assist criminal investigators in countering bribery and corruption
- Bribery and Corruption Case Study:Â Beirut Port Explosions August 4, 2020
- What is Corruption?
- Types of Corruption
- Corruption Around the World
- Role of Engineers in Combating Bribery and Corruption
- Red Flags that May Signal Suspicious Client
- Key Indicators of Possible Bribery or Corruption
- Organized Crime and Reporting Project
- Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of bribery and anti-corruption awareness including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW