Contract Specifications and CSI Master Format
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Obtain a solid understanding of the master format and construction specifications system
- Navigate through the divisions of the contract with more efficiency and knowledge
- Understand the CSI-CSC system general guidelines, changes in specification, and how to ensure using the correct specification for your projects and products.
The course will provide essential information and necessary knowledge of construction specifications. It will help you obtain a thorough understanding and provide guidelines on how to read and understand the CSI – CSC MasterFormat® with its older and new versions. It will provide the reasons behind the change in a simplified way that will enhance your knowledge and ability to utilize this change to manage procurement and projects.
The course is essential and comprehensive in providing a thorough understanding of the role of specifications in contract documents and the best industry practices in managing specifications in design and procurement in relation to construction work, materials supply and production.
Design contracts are the most common contract types. People in the construction industry must have a solid grasp of specifications to achieve successful contracting work. CSI is the source of information and support in specifications writing; it created a successful source system for many years, so why is there a current need for the change? This course will focus on answering this question, providing a good understanding of the format and case study on contract specifications.
Who Should Attend:
- Project Managers
- Designers and architects
- People with a construction background who need to obtain better knowledge of contractual specification
- People in manufacturing and material production
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW